This course will be offered free of charge in English, French and Portuguese as part of training activities under Trade Directorate of the ECOWAS Commission. Limited slots are available and will be subject to a selection process conducted by ECOWAS, taking into account in particular, the geographical distribution and gender balance.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion if they have a passing grade of 80% on all the quizzes and have participated in the community discussion in a meaningful manner. Participants who remained active in the course but did not complete the certification requirements (completed at least 70% of the requirements) will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Recommended hardware and software requirements for taking this e-learning course:
- Platform: Windows XP sp3, Vista sp2, Windows 7 sp1, MacOS X.
- Hardware: 2 GB of RAM and higher for Vista and Windows 7.
- Software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader (downloadable for free at adobe.com).
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8 or higher; Mozilla Firefox 8 or higher.
- Internet connection: 128kbps and higher.